Personal data protection policy
Santander Global Technology and Operations, S.L. is the data controller responsible for the present website (hereinafter referred to as SANTANDER GLOBAL T&O), with Tax ID (CIF) No. B-83325076 and registered business address at Avda de Cantabria s/n, 28660 Boadilla del Monte (Madrid).
|Data controller||Identity: Santander Global Technology and Operations, S.L.|
|Business Address: Avda. de Cantabria, s/n, , 28660 Boadilla del Monte, Madrid|
|Postal Address: Avda. de Cantabria, s/n, 28660 Boadilla del Monte, Madrid|
|Data Protection Officer Contact: email@example.com|
|Purpose and Legitimacy||Managing specific services requested by the data subject or compliance with legal obligations.|
|Recipients||Your data will not be disclosed to third-party recipients.|
|Rights||Data subjects may exercise their rights of objection, access, portability, rectification, restriction and erasure of data at any time.|
|Additional information||See below for further details regarding the information in this table.|
Additional Data Protection Information
Santander Global Technology and Operations, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “SANTANDER GLOBAL T&O”) fully complies with personal data protection legislation and, particularly, REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR“) insofar as the personal data provided by the data subject when requesting a particular service for which we receive the data thereof through the website santandergto.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website“) will be processed in compliance with the legally enforceable guarantees and obligations.
Pursuant to the pertinent legislation currently in force, SANTANDER GLOBAL T&O has implemented technical and organisational measures to safeguard an appropriate level of security and preclude the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of data submitted by the data subject. Likewise, SANTANDER GLOBAL T&O also represents that it complies with the duty to safeguard secrecy and confidentiality regarding the data provided by the data subject in the present Website.
The disclosure of personal data by the data subject will in any case be a necessary prerequisite for receiving the requested service.
1. Who is the Data Controller of the personal data?
The particulars of the data controller are listed below:
- Identity: Santander Global Technology and Operations S.L., with Tax ID (CIF) No. B-83325076
- Data Controller contact details:
Postal address: Avda de Cantabria 3, 28660 Boadilla del Monte (Madrid)
2. Who is and how can one contact the Data Protection Officer?
The Data Protection Officer is entrusted with effectively ensuring compliance with the GDPR to safeguard the personal data provided by the data subject through the Website.
The data subject can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. With what purpose and legitimate interests do we process personal data?
- To address queries sent by users to the e-mail inbox. When checking the contact option, the user may send an e-mail to address a request. This processing is made legitimate by the consent given by the data subject as a user when completing
- To participate in the selection processes that will be opened based on the needs of SANTANDER GLOBAL T&O. This processing will include the use of the data subject’s contact details (name, surnames, e-mail, telephone numbers). This processing is made legitimate by the consent given by the data subject as a candidate when submitting a CV to participate in the selection process.
- Authorisation and management of physical access to SANTANDER GLOBAL T&O premises in response to visit requests made by data subjects as users. This processing is made legitimate by the consent given by the data subject as a user when requesting access.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
4.For how long do we store personal data?
The personal data provided shall be stored for the period necessary for managing the requested service, after which the data subject’s personal data will remain blocked for as long as necessary to assert, exercise and defend any claims arising from the data processing.
When participating in a selection process, SANTANDER GLOBAL T&O shall store the candidates’ data for maximum term of 3 years following receipt of their CV.
For the specific case of requests sent by the data subject to visit the financial city (“Ciudad Financiera”) or any other premises managed by SANTANDER GLOBAL T&O, the data shall be stored for a term of one month following the date of the requested visit.
5.Will personal data be disclosed?
Data subjects are hereby expressly informed that their personal data will not be disclosed to third-party recipients or transferred to third countries or international organisations.
6. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Users may exercise their corresponding data protection rights at any time, namely the rights of access to and rectification or erasure of data, and also to request the restriction of, or objection to, the processing of their personal data, portability of their personal data and not to be subject to automated individual decision-making, by e-mailing a request in this regard to email@example.com.
Notwithstanding any additional administrative recourse, legal or court action, data subjects may, in any event, also lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency via the agency’s website (www.agpd.es), especially if not entirely satisfied when exercising their rights in this regard.